1. All banks that make too many risky loans are
institutions that will fail.
4. All things identical to
Bromine are elements extractable from seawater.
7. No halogens are
elements chemically inert.
10. All ships that fly the
Jolly Roger are pirate ships.
13. All unmarried men are bachelors
16. Some organic silicones are things used as lubricants
19. Some stars are giant objects in the Tarantula Nebula.
22. All people who believe
Noah's ark lies beneath the snows are people given to flights of
25. All cities identical to Berlin are cities that were the setting for the 1936 Olympic Games
28. All places there's
smoke are places there's fire.
31. All pitchblens are
34. All books written by
John Grisham are novels about lawyers.
37. All times a rainbow
occurs are times the sun is shining.
40. Some corporate raiders
are people known for their integrity.
43. All persons identical
to me are people who like strawberries.
46. All places she wants
to travel are places Cynthia travels.
49. No physicists are
people who understand the operation of superconductors.
52. All things that
increases efficiency are things that improve profitability.
55. Some picnics are
events entirely free of ants.
58. All Net surfers are